Thursday, August 24, 2017

Halloween 2017–Sleepy Hollow |Whimsy Stamps

Happy day! I have another Halloween card to share with you and it features an incredible new die set from Whimsy’s new release! This is the Headless Horseman die set but I keep calling it the Sleepy Hollow die set….hence the blog post title :)

I always forget how fast it is to create a card if you don’t actually have to color anything! I made this card in record time!

I love, love this sentiment and how beautifuly it cuts out!

The spooky background was so much fun to make. I love playing with distress inks. At first it just looks rubbish but as you keep working on it, it turns into something amazing!


Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

*NEW Headless Horseman Die Set

 Headless Horseman Die Set

Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles

Nested Rectangle Die Set



Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails